|Winner of General Elections 2009 in Anakapalle is SABBAM HARI (INC)|
|Sabbam Hari||INC||Hand||50-95-4/11/1 SEETHAMMADHARA VISAKHAPATNAM-530013||369968|
|Nookarapu Surya Prakasa Rao||TDP||Bicycle||8-2-293/82/2/317/A-A; ROAD NO.12 BANJARA HILLS M.L.A. COLONY HYDERABAD-500034||317056|
|Allu Aravind||PRAP||Railway Engine||8-2-293/82/A/1348 JUBILEE HILLS HYDERABAD-500034||294183|
|Appa Rao Kirla||BJP||Lotus||6-25/1 SARADA NAGAR 6TH LANE KOTTURU PANCHAYAT ANAKAPALLI MANDAL||18493|
|Nanda Gopal Gandham||IND||Road Roller||NARASINGABILLI VILLAGE KASIM KOTA MANDAL VISAKHAPATNAM DISTRICT||12322|
|Pulamarasetti Venkata Ramana||PPOI||Television||2-34 CHEMALAPALLI VEPAGUNTA PENDURTHI VISAKHAPATNAM-530014||9978|
|Pathala Satya Rao||IND||Table||2-1-61 RAJUPALEM VILLAGE ANAKAPALLI MANDAL VISAKHAPATNAM DISTRICT||9218|
|Venkata Ramana Babu Pilla||BSP||Elephant||15-12-34/1 SATHAKAMPATTU VEDDHI GAVARAPALEM ANAKAPALLI||6964|
|Bheemisetti Nageswararao||RJD||Hurricane Lamp||TIMMARAJUPETA MUNAGAPAKA MANDAL VISAKHAPATNAM||6578|
|Boyina Nageswara Rao||JD(U)||Arrow||D.NO.1-4-199 ITO STREET GANDHINAGARAM ANAKAPALLI VISAKHAPATNAM||3394|
IntroductionThe Anakapalle town is very famous for its jaggery market. Its market is ranked second in India in terms of jaggery imports/exports. Anakapalle is also a very busy and famous business center in this region. Many people from the rural areas around the town cites Anakapalle as their destination for shopping and medical needs.
HistoryThe town was originally under the rule of the Kalinga Empire, and later came under the rule of the Gajapati, Kakatiya, and Qutub Shahi empires. Around 1450, Appala Raju took over the rule of region under the Nawab of Arcot, with Anakapalle as his fortified headquarters.The saga of Anakapalle starts with a historian named "Tallapragada" place and found that Anakapalle. This was proved from the historical evidences found on Bojjana Konda. Satavahanas, Vishnukundans,Gajapathi's, Vijayanagara Samrats, Golkonda Samanta Rajulu ruled this place. Its alias names are Aniankapalli, Anekaphalle. Kanakapuri, Bellampatnam, and Anakapalli. It is located by the side of a holy river named Sarada. These historic monuments are of great interest to tourists. During the Independence struggle of India, many prominent leaders like Mahatma Gandhi visited Anakapalle. It is around 45 km in distance from Vishakapatnam. It is very famous town from andhra
- Appalaraju built a temple to Kakatambika, a family goddess; later rules would rename the goddess Nookambika, or Nookalamma. The temple exists to this day, now controlled by the Endowments Department, a controversial government bureau that manages many Hindu temples. On “Kottha Amavasya,” a day before to Ugaadi Telugu New Year’s Eve, thousands of people from Andhra Pradesh come to the temple to worship. 
- Another famous & important temple is Gouramma Gudi (the temple of Gouri) where every year in the last week of January People celebrates "Sambaram" a celebration which lasts for 10 days.
- Anakapalle is also known for the nearby ruins of a Buddhist temple known as Bojjannakonda, or Sankaram. Thousands of old Buddhist monuments can be seen. It is sad that Archaeological department doesn't take much care of it these days.
- Sathyanarayana Swami temple is situated on the top of a small hill at Kasimkota about 2kM from Anakapalli. It is a pleasant place to visit.
- Devipuram has a famous temple of Sri Rajarajeshwari Temple which is 12 KM from this town. This temple has the speciality of being world's largest and only temple in the structure of Sri Chakra.
- Gowri Parameswara Temple
- Peda Ramaswami Temple
- China Ramaswami Temple
- Venkateswara Temple
- Santoshimatha Temple
- Kanyakaparameswari Temple
- Kaasi Viswanatha Temple
- Bhogalingeswara Temple
- Jaganthswami Temple
- Venkateswara Swamy Temple(Gandhinagaram)
- Sambashiva Temple
- Shiridi SAI BABA Temple
- Ragavendraswamy Temple
- Anjaneya Swamy Temple
- Sattammathalli Temple
- A.M.A.L. College
- Adinarayana Mahila Kalasala (Women's College)
- Dadi Veeru Naidu Degree College
- Konathala College of Arts & Science
- Himasekhar Degree and PG College
- Sai Kulvanth Inter and Degree College
- Dadi Institute of Engineering and Technology (DIET)
- Sarvepalli RadhaKrishnan Junior college
- Samyuktha Degree college
- Samyuktha Junior College
- Srikanya Junior College
- A.M.A.A.English Medium High School
- Municipal Gavarapalem High School
- Municipal High School
- Municipal Girls High School
- Samyuktha High School
- D.A.V. Public School
- Diamonds Convent
- Good Shepherd English Medium High School
- Dr M.V.V.Satyanarayana Memorial Gurajada Public School
- J.M.J. High School
- Prasanthi Nikethan
- Boddeda Gangadhar International School Of Interactive Learning
- J.L. English Medium School
- Bhashyam Public School
- K.A.G. English Medium School
- S.V.N. Public School
- City Public School
- Vasavi Bala Vihar
- cambridge high school
- Vijay Public School (Sarada Nagar)
IndustriesThe chief crop cultivated in this region is sugarcane and Anakapalle is well known for its jaggery industry. It is the largest source of jaggery in Southern India and the second largest in India. Velagapudi Steels also owns a steel mill near Anakapalle.  A sugar factory is situated at Thummapala, 2 km away known as Anakapalli Co-op. Sugars Ltd.,
- The Area Hospital, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhwana Parishad is located in Anakapalle. It has bed strength of 100 in-patients.
GeographyAnakapalle is located on the banks of River Sarada at . It has an average elevation of 26 metres (85 feet). NTR 100 beds hospital Appolo
DemographicsAs of the 2001 Indian census, Anakapalle had a population of 84,523. Males constitute 50% of the population and females 50%. Anakapalle has an average literacy rate of 67%, higher than the national average of 59.5%, with 54% of the males and 46% of females literate. 10% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Parliamentary ConstituencyAnakapalle is a parliamentary constituency in India. List of Members of Parliament:
- 1952 Lanka Sundaram and Mallu Dora
- 1957,1962 and 1967 - Missula Surya Naraya Murthy.
- 1971, 1977 and 1980 - S.R.A.S. Applanaidu
- 1984 - P. Appala Narasimham
- 1989 and 1991 - Konathala Rama Krishna
- 1996 - Chintakayala Ayyanna Patrudu
- 1998 - Gudivada Gurunadha Rao
- 1999 - Ganta Srinivasa Rao
- 2004 - Pappala Chalapathi Rao
- 1953-62 - Villuri Venkata Ramana
AgricultureAnakapallian's are purely farmers. They produce lot of Rice, Corn, Sugarcane, and all types of vegetables.
Tourist Spots around Anakapalli1.A famous tourist spot near by Anakapalli is KONDAKARLA AAVA (AAVA). This is like a small pond.a journey in this AAVA is very beautiful and memorable.by this movement a small wonder i should express to all i.e. a SHIVALINGAM is under the water in AAVA. All the Agriculture around this AAVA is prepared by this water. 2.Many Seashores you can find around this Anakapalli like MUTYALAMMAPALEM, TANTADI and mainly PUDIMADAKA (many hindu people visit this place at the time of KARTIKA POURNAMI by every year.
SportsAnakapalli is popularly known to the game of KHO-KHO.Many people plays this game everyday.Highest Gold Medals won by this Anakapalli in various tournaments like State level, National level, and International level.
Assembly ConstituencyAnakapalle is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. List of Members of Legislative Assembly:
- 1955 - Beesetti Appa Rao
- 1951 and 1978 - Koduganti Govinda Rao
- 1983 - Raja Kanna Babu
- 1985, 1989, 1994 and 1999 - Dadi Veerabhadra Rao
- 2004 - Konathala Ramakrishna
Some Informations has been taken from Wikipedia
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) released its Lok Sabha election manifesto on Friday in New Delhi promising to deal with the scourge of terror with an iron hand and also announced a host of populist measures if voted to power. The Bharatiya...
Congress MP and Bollywood actor Govinda is not seeking a ticket from Mumbai North constituency for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls. The BJP has fielded former union minister Ram Naik from the same constituency. Bollywood actor-MP Govinda will not stand for...
The Election commission on Monday announced dates for the 15th Lok Sabha elections , which will be held in five phases from April 16 to May 13. Lok Sabha poll schedule: 1st phase: April 16, 2009 (124 seats) 2nd phase: April 23, 2009(141...